drill-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Girish <agir...@apache.org>
Subject Slack workspace for Drill discussions
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2019 23:30:54 GMT
Hey folks,

There have been some questions on a Slack workspace for Drill - it's
popular for multiple open source projects and I think we should encourage
active participation as well. The previous Slack workspace for Apache Drill
has been idle for ~3 years and we've been unable to invite new users due to
lack of admin privileges on the workspace.

I've created a new Slack workspace : https://apache-drill.slack.com/signup.
I've whitelisted a few popular domains - we can add more and also find a
way for making it more easier for people to sign-up.

And we can provide admin access to PMC/Committers / interested
contributors, so that it's easy to administer the workspace.

Or we could find a way to get access to the original workspace and do the
same as as above. Let me know what you think.

Regards,
Abhishek