drill-user mailing list archives

From "Kunal Khatua" <ku...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update planner/configuration keys
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 07:31:24 GMT
Executing an "alter system set param=value" usually persists the value. Not sure if that works
for an embedded mode.
Could you try and let us know if that works?
On 3/11/2019 11:19:13 AM, PRAVEEN DEVERACHETTY <praveendk@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using apache drill on windows platform. My requirement is to udpate
the following parameters during apache drill startup. These parameter
vaules may differ in each apache drill nodes. can you share me an example
of how to update these in windows. I know another option is to run on webUI
or postman? i dont want to do it post installation of apache drill. i want
these changes to be reflected during apache drill startup.

*planner.cpu_load_average - 0.7*
*exec.queue.enable - true*
*exec.queue.large - 2*
*exec.queue.memory_ratio - 10.0*