drill-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni Conte <gio....@gmail.com>
Subject RESOURCE ERROR: External Sort encountered an error while spilling to disk
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 13:03:10 GMT
Hello,
I am doing a LAG and a SUM query over a PCAP dataset of 300Mb.
I get this error:
RESOURCE ERROR: External Sort encountered an error while spilling to disk

Then I changetd
planner.memory.max_query_memory_per_node ---> 8589934592
and with this I am able to perform the LAG but not the SUM.

I have no problem of memory since I am working on a server with 72 cores
and 256 GB of RAM.
Which other parameter should I change to avoid the RESOURCE ERROR?
Can I go over 8589934592?
Thank you very much,

Giovanni