drill-user mailing list archives

From PRAVEEN DEVERACHETTY <pravee...@gmail.com>
Subject Update planner/configuration keys
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2019 18:09:36 GMT
I am using apache drill on windows platform. My requirement is to udpate
the following parameters during apache drill startup. These parameter
vaules may differ in each apache drill nodes. can you share me an example
of how to update these in windows. I know another option is to run on webUI
or postman? i dont want to do it post installation of apache drill. i want
these changes to be reflected during apache drill startup.

*planner.cpu_load_average - 0.7*
*exec.queue.enable - true*
*exec.queue.large - 2*
*exec.queue.memory_ratio - 10.0*