drill-user mailing list archives

From Aman Sinha <amansi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Drill Hangout July 23rd
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2019 05:11:31 GMT
Perhaps next time Weijie :)
In today's hangout we discussed the progress for Drill's Metastore and Hive
complex type support.
We also heard from 2 contributors who have gotten Drill to run on ARM
processors and are going to present their findings in ApacheCon 2019.
There was a question about where to find Drill's docker images.  Here are
the links:
Doc: http://drill.apache.org/docs/running-drill-on-docker/
Images: https://hub.docker.com/r/drill/apache-drill/tags