drill-user mailing list archives

From Paul Rogers <par0...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Apache Drill documentation updates
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2020 19:34:25 GMT
Hi Bridget,

Thanks much for the update and for all your efforts on Drill documentation over the last several
years. Thanks for squeezing in time to handle the release updates. Also, thanks for documenting
how to update the documentation: the team should be able to keep information updated within
the structure you created for us.

- Paul

    On Monday, January 13, 2020, 11:38:06 AM PST, Bevens, Bridget <bridget.bevens@hpe.com>