drill-user mailing list archives

From Charles Givre <cgi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for advice on integrating with a custom data source
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2020 01:03:49 GMT
HI Andy,
Thanks for your interest in Drill.  I'm glad to see that Paul wrote you back as well.  I was
going to say I thought the JDBC storage plugin did in fact push down columns and filters to
the source system.

Also, what version of Drill are you using?

Writing a storage plugin for Drill is not trivial and I'd definitely recommend using the code
from Paul's PR as that greatly simplifies things.  Here is a tutorial as well: https://github.com/paul-rogers/drill/wiki/Create-a-Storage-Plugin
<https://github.com/paul-rogers/drill/wiki/Create-a-Storage-Plugin>

If you need additional help, please let us know.
-- C