drill-user mailing list archives

From Igor Guzenko <ihor.huzenko....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]: Thoughts
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2020 15:00:13 GMT
Hello Charles,

Thank you very much for starting this important discussion. These are all
important things but at the current moment, I don't have a clear vision
where we could start from. The item which is most interesting to me is the
second one, but I've never been involved in building an open-source
community, don't even know where to start. I'm not sure that just making
good documentation and the first impression will attract developers with
strong motivation to contribute.  So I'm very excited to learn about
projects which managed to build such a community, maybe we really could
find some new fresh ideas about how to attract new community members.

Thanks,
Igor