drill-user mailing list archives

From "Bevens, Bridget" <bridget.bev...@hpe.com>
Subject Apache Drill documentation updates
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2020 19:30:51 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to let everyone know that I won’t be working regularly on the Apache Drill documentation,
but I’ll be available to update the website for the releases, which includes:

  *   Generating the release notes, blog, What’s New pages
  *   Updating files with the new release version/pointing files to the correct mirrors site
  *   Publishing the Apache Drill website for the release

If you have documentation updates or feature documentation that you want to add to the Apache
Drill project, please submit your updates through a pull request. I am planning to review
and publish content at the end of each month and before each release.

For information about how to update the documentation, refer to the Documentation Guidelines
in the README.md file in the Apache Drill gh-pages branch<https://github.com/apache/drill/blob/gh-pages/README.md#documentation-guidelines>.

Thanks,

Bridget