drill-user mailing list archives

From Marc Sole Fonte <ms...@iti.es>
Subject Help with error "No active Drillbit endpoint found from ZooKeeper"
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2020 10:15:17 GMT
Hello to all, this is my first message here.

I am trying to deploy Apache Drill in distributed mode but I am getting the following error
when I start drill-conf: Error: Failure in creating DrillConnectionImpl: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
No active Drillbit endpoint found from ZooKeeper. Check connection parameters? (state=,code=0).
Any idea about how can I solve it? I have found no help related anywhere.

I am using a clean installation of Zookeeper and Drill each time and I can connect to Zookeeper
from the node that executes Drill without issues. Also, the front-end seems to work perfectly
after this error, and I have not found any major issues related. However, I think it is not
safe to keep an error like this one in production.

Thank you very much for you help,
Marc