drill-user mailing list archives

From Charles Givre <cgi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC datasource on Websphere server 8.5.5.9
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:49:29 GMT
HI Prabhakar,
Thanks for your interest in Drill.  Can you share your config info as well as the versions
of Drill and JDBC Driver that you are using?
Thanks,
-- C

> On Mar 24, 2020, at 7:07 AM, Prabhakar Bhosaale <bhosale.p.v@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Team,
>
> we are trying to connect to apache drill from websphere 8.5.5.9.  We created the the
Data provider and data source as per standard process of WAS.  But when we try to test the
connection, it gives following error.

> "Test connection operation failed for data source retrievalds on server ARCHIVE_SERVER
at node ARCHIVALPROFILENode1 with the following exception: java.lang.Exception: DSRA8101E:
DataSource class cannot be used as one-phase: ClassCastException: org.apache.drill.jdbc.Driver
incompatible with javax.sql.ConnectionPoolDataSource   "

> We are using SDK version 1.8
> Attaching the JVM log also for your reference. thx
>
> Any pointers or any documentation in this regards would be appreciated. Please help.
thx