drill-user mailing list archives

From Prabhakar Bhosaale <bhosale....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC datasource on Websphere server 8.5.5.9
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2020 07:57:29 GMT
Hi Igor,
we tried the link given but we could not find the property enable2phase for
custom database. From another link it is evident that, this property is for
oracle db.

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSZJPZ_11.7.0/com.ibm.swg.im.iis.productization.iisinfsv.install.doc/topics/wsisinst_install_connectclusterconfiguration_iadb.html

Regards
Prabhakar