drill-user mailing list archives

From Igor Guzenko <ihor.huzenko....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC datasource on Websphere server 8.5.5.9
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2020 13:28:15 GMT
Hello Prabhakar,

Seems like there is a similar question on
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1677722/websphere-application-server-data-source
and
easiest path is to uncheck enable2Phase somewhere in WebSphere driver
settings.
Or harder way is that you can try to make a small project just to wrap
Drill driver with some of JDBC connection pools like HikariCP.

Thanks,
Igor