eagle-dev mailing list archives

From Jayesh Senjaliya <jhsonl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EAGLE-517
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 06:43:08 GMT
Thanks Edward.

I was following online docs to setup the project. (
http://eagle.apache.org/docs/development-in-intellij.html )
I was trying to build eagle-webservice that is where i hit all those issues.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.5.1:compile
(default-compile) on project eagle-webservice: Compilation failure:
Compilation failure:
[ERROR]
/src/apache/eagle-develop/eagle-webservice/src/main/java/org/apache/eagle/service/security/profile/ApplicationSchedulerListener.java:[22,17]
error: package akka.actor does not exist

I can run eagle-server now.

is the UI still under eagle-webservice ?

- Jayesh