eagle-dev mailing list archives

From Huizhi Lu <ihuizhi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EAGLE-517
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 07:30:15 GMT
Jayesh,

The development guide in Intellij is not updated since current develop
branch has replaced eagle-webservice with eagle-server as Edward mentioned
in the previous email. So eagle-webservice is not necessary in develop
branch any more.

Eagle-webservice is kept Branch 0.3.x and 0.4.x which have been released.

So I would build eagle-server and run it instead of eagle-webservice.
Run eagle-server with this class in your intellij.
incubator-eagle/eagle-server/src/main/java/org/apache/eagle/server/ServerMain.java

-pkuwm