eagle-dev mailing list archives

From zc张成(众荟) <chzh...@jointwisdom.cn>
Subject eagle 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT can not monitor the queue of fair-scheduler
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:49:59 GMT
hi,I build eagle from the 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT recently,but it failed to work,so i readed the part
of the source code,here are my questions
    1、Could you tell me when  the version 0.5.0-incubating of Eagle  will be published?
    2、The hadoop queue monitroing application just support capacity scheduler in current?
 consider to add fair scheduler later?
    3、in the hadoop queue monitoring application, after storing json data in hbase ,why
put it to kafka later,the web ui will use the data stored in hbase,where will use the data
stored in kafka?
Looking forward to your reply, thanks!

zc张成(众荟)