eagle-dev mailing list archives

From Jayesh Senjaliya <jay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Eagle v0.5 Release
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 19:16:19 GMT
+1 for 0.5 release

Along with doc for open issues, I created this ticket to keep track of all
the things required for release : EAGLE-972
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EAGLE-972>

I think to trim down the list, if we can go through open tickets and move
"not intended for v0.5.0", that would really help on focusing on required
things to include and execute in parallel.... I have already started doing
it....

Thanks
Jayesh

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 5:00 AM, Hao Chen <hao@apache.org> wrote:

> Refactored eagle website source code to make sure apache/eagle as the
> single source of code/docs/website as following:
>
> * Merge home website into "branch/site":
> https://github.com/apache/eagle/tree/site
> * Merge version-specific docs into "docs" directory:
> https://github.com/apache/eagle/tree/master/docs
>
> - Hao
>
> On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 7:50 PM, Hao Chen <hao@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Uploaded latest docs of v0.5.0 here: http://eagle.apache.org/docs/
> latest/
> >
> > And keep docs source here: https://github.com/apache/
> > eagle/tree/master/docs, so that contributors could send patches about
> > code along with docs as well.
> >
> > This is just a initial commit about the v0.5.0 docs, any contributions
> are
> > welcome during releasing v0.5.0.
> >
> > - Hao
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 6:37 PM, Hao Chen <hao@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> I am starting to work on refactoring eagle web site to have users get
> >> correct guide and documentation when trying to use eagle.
> >>
> >> - Hao

> Details

> yonzhang2012@apache.org

> time