eagle-dev mailing list archives

From Hao Chen <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Eagle v0.5 Release
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 12:00:47 GMT
Refactored eagle website source code to make sure apache/eagle as the
single source of code/docs/website as following:

* Merge home website into "branch/site":
https://github.com/apache/eagle/tree/site
* Merge version-specific docs into "docs" directory:
https://github.com/apache/eagle/tree/master/docs

- Hao