eagle-dev mailing list archives

From Ehsan RahimiNasab <rahiminas...@gmail.com>
Subject hdfs_audit_log_enriched_test is not populating
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 17:48:45 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to setup Eagle 0.5 on my dev server with locally installed Java
1.8, Zookeeper 3.4.5-cdh5.10.1, Hadoop 2.6.0-cdh5.10.1, HBase
1.2.--cdh5.10.1, Storm 1.0.3, Kafka 2.11-0.9.0.0.

For HDFS Audit Log Monitor application, I have created the two required
Kafka topics and am receiving the audit log messages in the first topic.
Alert Engine is running and I can see Storm topologies in storm ui.

The second topic (hdfs_audit_log_enriched_test) for HDFS audit log monitor
application is not populating however. Also no other Kafka topics were
created by Eagle like hdfs_audit_event_test.

what can be wrong?

Thanks,
Ehsan