eagle-dev mailing list archives

From Sidharth Kumar <sidharthkumar2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Slack invitation to join
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2018 04:58:53 GMT
Thanks Edward, but when I try to join the slack it ask for apache.org mail
id which I do not have else the workspace owner should send me the
invitation. I have also attached the screenshot below.

I am working on eagle now and trying to build monitoring platform using
hdp2.6 stack and eagle. I have downloaded the eagle 0.5 source tar/zip and
trying to build it on Ubuntu 16/ CentOS 7. In both the environment and
attempt it is failing with the same error. I have attached the log in txt
file where I am able to curl the url but build is failing. Also would like
to know  why can't we ship binary tar along with source just like Hadoop
and other Apache projects.

Warm Regards

Sidharth Kumar | Mob: +91 8197 555 599| Skype: itzsidharth