eagle-dev mailing list archives

From "SHAH, TUSHAR" <ts7...@att.com>
Subject RE: Re: Apache Eagle unable to start
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 05:59:53 GMT
Hi  Hao Chen,,Apache Eagele  project managers

I would like to follow up on the following issue . I have attached the word  document describe
how installed.

The key issue is after starting the Eagle, the Eagle Dashboard/GUI does not load at the browser
at the defined port ( 9090 by default).
At the same node (8080) the  Ambari and Hortonworks services  work fine.

I have added the snapshot of the browser using the development tool showing that many  URL
request  failed because of code generating invalid RLS

At the log I see error related to JDBC connection

ERROR [2019-02-28 05:23:31,482] org.apache.eagle.metadata.store.jdbc.JDBCMetadataMetadataStoreServiceImpl:
Error to query batch: SELECT * FROM applications a INNER JOIN sites s on  a.siteid = s.siteid
! java.net.UnknownHostException: server.eagle.apache.org: Name or service not known

! java.net.UnknownHostException: server.eagle.apache.org: Name or service not known

Thanks.

Tushar  Shah
732 420 2139 W