eagle-dev mailing list archives

From tusharintech@gmail.com <tusharint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Apache Eagle unable to start
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 21:13:16 GMT
Hi Jay
(believe Jayesh  Senjaliya  )
I changed my eagle.conf  and changed all  references of the server.eagle.apache.org  to loca
lhost
 So at  the   Eagle Metadata Store Configuration,  I changed  the definition from
connection = "jdbc:mysql://server.eagle.apache.org:3306/eagle"
to :   connection = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/eagle"
However. I have same issue with that GUI  does not load. At the  server.log I see
ERROR [2019-02-28 00:00:05,349] org.apache.eagle.metadata.store.jdbc.JDBCMetadataMetadataStoreServiceImpl:
Error to query batch: SELECT * FROM applications a INNER JOIN sites s on a.siteid = s.siteid
! java.net.UnknownHostException: server.eagle.apache.org
 Seems error  referring to server.eagle.apache.org  is coming  from the code . I do not ssee
ant reference to server.eagle.apache.org  at the code .
eagle-core/eagle-metadata/eagle-metadata-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/eagle/metadata/store/jdbc/JDBCMetadataMetadataStoreServiceImpl.java

wonder if  there is a way I can test  my jdbc:mysql connection form command line ?
I modified my .etc/hosts to add server.eagle.apache.org
127.0.0.1 server.eagle.apache.org localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4 localhost4.localdomain4
Following is  my   eagle.conf.

# ---------------------------------------------
# Eagle Metadata Store Configuration
## changed #connection = "jdbc:mysql://server.eagle.apache.org:3306/eagle"
# ---------------------------------------------
metadata {
  ##store = org.apache.eagle.metadata.service.memory.MemoryMetadataStore
  store = org.apache.eagle.metadata.store.jdbc.JDBCMetadataStore
  jdbc {
    username = "root"
    password = ""
    driverClassName = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
    database = "eagle"
    connection = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/eagle"
  }
}