eagle-dev mailing list archives

From Sidharth Kumar <sidharthkumar2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Apache Eagle unable to start
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 03:30:28 GMT
Hi Tushar,

You can verify mysql connectivity using below command
#mysql -u<username> -p -hlocalhost

Generally mysql server  bind to 0.0.0.0 so local host will work but prefer
to always use  hostname of your server and if you do not have DNS
configured make entry in /etc/hosts for same.

Warm Regards

Sidharth Kumar | Mob: +91 8197 555 599| Skype: itzsidharth