etch-dev mailing list archives

From James Dixson <jadix...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Board Report
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2008 14:08:19 GMT
Thanks Niclas. Will take a look at it. I am expecting an update on the CCLA
sometime on Monday and I am hoping to report a signed CCLA on its way to the
ASF then.

Question: are the subversion, mailing-list and Jira accounts coupled
together in any fashion (ie, centrally managed) or do we need to setup
accounts in each system individually?

Question2: Scott and I would like to get permission to edit the Etch project
in Jira to add components and start defining the next release milestones. Is
that a separate request of the infrastructure group?

--
James