etch-dev mailing list archives

From "Jan Capps (jacapps)" <jaca...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Re: missing pictures...]
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:26:16 GMT
I like #1 better than #2 but I liked having etch in solid blue. I like
the line under #1 better than #2.
________________________________

From: Scott Comer (sccomer)
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 9:17 AM
To: etch-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: missing pictures...]

nice, #1. i really like it.

etch committers, any comments? are we ready to vote?

scott out

Thien wrote:

	Hi,
	Didn't do much, I only added more blue to the start of the
gradient.

	I think solid underline might be better, since the logotype
already has gradient, another one for the underline seems over and it
also steal some attention off the logotype.

https://scm.ops4j.org/repos/ops4j/laboratory/users/thien/etch/visuals.pn

	Thien

	On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 12:58 AM, scott comer