etch-dev mailing list archives

From "Niclas Hedhman" <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Board Report is due.
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 06:56:14 GMT
On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 9:53 PM, scott comer <sccomer@cisco.com> wrote:
> today's main task is to get the main etch status page updated. i've got a
> unix machine to do this
> on, but don't yet have svn installed, etc. once i get the site checked out
> there, do i have to
> install any other software, or just run ./build.sh in the trunk directory as
> niclas suggests?

Depends. A typical Linux machine have things need installed, but can't
guarantee that for any combo.
Possibly, you could log into people.apache.org, do a svn checkout in
your home directory and then run the build.sh there, before committing
it back again. (Infra would be happy if you kill the local copy before
leaving).

Cheers
Niclas