etch-dev mailing list archives

From Holger Grandy <grand...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.1 release packages
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 19:17:40 GMT
Hi Doug,

thanks for your vote!

Thanks also for the instructions regarding people.apache.org.
I will create the distribution directory for our binaries and will also
put our KEYS file there.

If you want to verify the files already today, my public key is
already available
in the KEYS file in the top level directory in our src packages.
I also pushed it to a keyserver, e.g. at
http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x08E30F2D9329B850
Hope it gets synced to other key servers in the next days.

Cheers,
Holger