etch-dev mailing list archives

From 孟超 <mactavis...@hotmail.com>
Subject Some problems while using Apache Etch‏
Date Sun, 26 Apr 2015 06:29:25 GMT

Dear sir/madam:I am a student from SJTU, China. I want to build a middleware via Apache Etch
but I have some problems while using it.I have downloaded Etch 1.4.0, installed on my Windows
8.1 PC and run the example "Chat" successful. However, when I try to load the project into
Eclipse, errors are reported. Some classes in the source code such as "BaseHelloWorldClient"
is not defined in the context. Eclipse says "BaseHelloWorldClient cannot be resolved to a
type" and advises me to create a class or fix the project. I am very confused about this error.
I try to find user guide book but I can't find it on your website. So I ask for your help.
I will be appreciated if you can send me an user guide book or give me some explanations about
Etch default classes and functions. I am looking forward for your earliest reply.Sincerely
Yours,Charls Meng