falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: XMLs in the falcon
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 05:59:07 GMT
Hi,

Even using the REST API, you need to provide the "init/descriptor" XML.

Maybe you can create your own tooling (leverage falcon-client where JAXB
descriptors are located).
I started to create a tooling in Karaf to easily create XML:

karaf@root()> falcon:cluster-create
Write interface location:

Especially the falcon:feed-create accepts a -r option to recursively
browse a filesystem and create all feeds (for now, it's pretty basic).

I plan to discuss with Srikanth and the team to "merge/donate" this
tooling in Falcon (I tried to ping him yesterday but he was busy).

My $0.02

Regards
JB

--