falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Samarth Gupta <samarthgupta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception while submitting CLuster definition to Falcon Cluster
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 11:44:06 GMT
i just submitted the xml u provided successfully on my local setup, below
is the result, only thing different was the end points and ports  :

samarth@ivoryqa-1:~/falcon/current_prism/bin$ ./falcon entity -submit -type
cluster -file ~/pipelines/test/cluster.xml
/bin/bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_GB.UTF-8)
falcon/ua1/Submit successful (cluster) local1
ua3/Submit successful (cluster) local1
ua2/Submit successful (cluster) local1

prism/Submit successful (cluster) local1

so its mostly setup issue i guees, not xml one.

below r the steps that might help in debugging :

1. if u r running in embedded / stand alone mode  then most probably its a
unreachable  end point issue.
2. if u r running in distributed set up with prism and server , pls check
the runtime properties of the prism , have they been configured properly to
contact the servers , and server startup.properties having correct
*.current.colo value according to runtime properties.