falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Zulfiqar Ali <zulfi...@gmail.com>
Subject [MOM] Falcon bi-weekly collaboration meeting - 4th FEB 2015
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 08:32:41 GMT
Thanks all for joining the collaboration meeting. It is nice to see
stronger participation after change in meeting time.

I have captured MOM in Falcon confluence page: Meeting Agenda & Minutes -
4th FEB 2015
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=51808394>

Listing down MOM here too:

   1. Falcon UI - Tech stack looks good. Lets incorporate blocker review
   comments (must to do) and commit the code. We can discuss 'blocker for
   release' items on FALCON-790 JIRA itself. For remaining of review comments
   we will follow iterative process. Few 'blocker for release' items are:
         a. RAT check (for license violation etc)
         b. Multiple files getting downloaded
         c. Documentation for setting it up in dev box
   2. Falcon Recipe (FALCON-634 JIRA) - Srikanth's comment: Recipe to be
   created at client side, stored in Falcon Server and execute at launcher.
   3. Falcon HA - Due to limitation of time we will go with 'Cold Standby'
   setup.
   4. Flacon Roadmap - Ken & team will log external JIRAs once get more
   clarity over road map items.
   5. Ajay to collaborate with Sowmya/Ken over Falcon Search Functionality
   6. JMS concerns:
         a. Message getting lost due to auto acknowledgement
         b. Messages following eventually consistence model in case of
   retry/delay etc.
   7. HCat integration - Pallavi/Suhas to raise JIRA that captures problems
   we are facing.

Thanks
Zulfi