falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Idris Ali <psychid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configurational changes not getting relflected after build
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2015 13:45:35 GMT
Hi Mahak,

Can you try renaming property to
"oozie.launcher.oozie.action.sharelib.for.hive"
?
I remember oozie action has issues for action type "Java", the property
should be pre-fixed with 'oozie.launcher", the same property can be
accessed in the launcher by referring to "oozie.action.sharelib.for.hive"
in the launcher job directly.

Thanks,
-Idris