falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] User mailing list for Falcon
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 05:09:40 GMT
Thanks for broaching this topic. The last time this came up for discussion, many folks felt
that separation of mailing list was necessary and it was also discussed that we need to file
INFRA tickets to get them done, but just that we never got to it.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/falcon-dev/201501.mbox/%3C54B60C20.5020001%40nanthrax.net%3E

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan