falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Ajay Yadav <ajayn...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] User mailing list for Falcon
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 03:48:23 GMT
Hi,

I couldn't find the old thread so starting a new one. I think with growing
number of users we should start a user mailing list for falcon. Last time
we discussed it we all listed several benefits of it but the only concern
was the possibility of contributors not subscribing to it. I believe anyone
contributing to open source knows the importance of helping users and all
contributors will subscribe to the mailing list. We should at least try it
and reevaluate it if needed. Another option could be to bootstrap the users
mailing list with existing contributors. Thoughts?

Cheers
Ajay Yadava