falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Ying Zheng <yzh...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Falcon 0.6.1 release
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 08:13:08 GMT
The patch for free-text entity search (to be in release 0.7) contains the
renaming of ³pattern² parameter (to be added in release 0.6.1) to
³nameseq² in LIST API. In consideration of backward compatibility, can we
include this renaming change in 0.6.1 as well? I¹ve filed a sub-task JIRA
for this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1158

Rename the parameter "pattern" in LIST API to "nameseq"

Thank you!

Cheers,
Ying