falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] - Cancel Patches & newbie JIRAs
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 10:35:40 GMT
I know few other projects at ASF follow the practice of cancelling patches when more work is
required on it to keep the "Patch Available" queue small and with something that requires
immediate attention. Am +1 on this.

+1 for tagging jira's with "newbie" as well. One needs to update the cwiki article in How
To contribute accordingly as well.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan