falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release of Apache Falcon 0.7 RC2
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 08:37:44 GMT
Signature - Good
Checksums - Valid
Build - Good
Licenses - No issues.

+1 binding

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan

From: ajaynsit@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 21:44:59 +0530
Subject: [VOTE] Release of Apache Falcon 0.7 RC2
To: dev@falcon.apache.org

Hello everyone,
This is the call for vote for the following RC to be released as official Apache Falcon 0.7
release.
The source tar ball, signature and checksum files can be downloaded from:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/falcon/apache-falcon-0.7-sources/

You can find the KEYS file here:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/falcon/KEYS
To verify signature:
>gpg --verify apache-falcon-0.7-sources.tar.gz.asc apache-falcon-0.7-sources.tar.gz
Git commit-id for the tag  release-0.7-rc2:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=falcon.git;a=commit;h=eeb229f29676ec286ff8c29758872ad6761cfc64
To verify signature on git tag >git verify-tag release-0.7-rc2

We have closed more than 200 JIRAs as part of this release, the details of which can be found
here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314429&version=12329000
Please find attached the release document with brief explanation on key changes. Since this
vote is happening just before weekend, this vote will remain open for at least 120 hours.
Please vote on releasing this RC.
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

+1 from my side
NOTE: This is the second release candidate for 0.7 vote but it's named as release-0.7-rc2
because some issues were found between creating tag release-0.7-rc0 and and calling for vote.
Instead of modifying that tag I created a new one. Sorry for the confusion.
ThanksAjay Yadava