falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Aniket R More <Aniket.M...@bitwiseglobal.com>
Subject Adding custom engine in Apache Falcon
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 10:30:41 GMT
Hi ,

Falcon currently supports 4 engines such as oozie,pig,hive,spark. Is it possible to add another
engine ? I know i can run my own scripts in oozie. But what I want is to add my own custom
engine in apache falcon. Can anyone please guide me on this.

Thanks,

Aniket

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential information and is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) only. Any views or opinions presented or implied are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of BitWise. If you are
not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying,
forwarding, distribution, or the taking of any action whatsoever in reliance on the contents
of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the electronic message and any attachments.BitWise
does not accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachments. ********************************************************************************************