fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Anshul Singh <anshul2300si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query regarding Mifos/Fineract Chatbot & Adapter 2.0 project in GSoC 2019
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2019 03:22:41 GMT
Hi Aleksander sir,
Yes ofcourse, I would like to discuss about this project. Let me know
timing (to remove any confusions because of timezone).
I asked Google about dialogflow license. They are still figuring out. I'll
ping you when I got any revelant information.
Until then please let me know any of your useful thought about this project
like information regarding codebase, idea, features, etc.
Thankyou
Sincerely
Anshul Singh