fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Santosh Math <sant...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Difficulties with issue #3056
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2019 04:09:50 GMT
Hi Fuh,

While making repayment , generally we capture Notes(optional)

Go to this loan account page
https://staging.openmf.org/#/viewloanaccount/184

Click on 'Transactions' Tab and then click on Repayment  on 1 March 2019
which leads to:

https://staging.openmf.org/#/viewloantrxn/184/trxnId/16615

We want to display 'Notes' in the above page. Currently it's diplaying in
'Notes' tab. Check the Notes tab in the loan account:

Thanks
Santosh

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA