fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ayush Yadav <ayushyada...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interested in Mifos/Fineract Chatbot & Adapter 2.0 as GSoC 2019 project
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2019 17:22:46 GMT
Hi
I have the following queries :
1. This project was present in GSoC 2018 too, so why the community needs to
rebuild it with the same use cases?
2. Does the project need to be rebuild or make changes to an existing
project?
3. If the project is to be built again from scratch i) can we use python
with Rasa or any other tech./stack or do we need to use java only,? ii)
What mistakes/errors mentors wish should not be repeated this time, that
existed in last year project?

Regards
Ayush Yadav