fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ruphine Kengne <ruphineken...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] [Outreachy 2019] Migrating mifos mailing lists to Discourse during outreachy 2019
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2019 07:44:33 GMT
Sorry Kerlyn, the confluence account you created is for Apache Fineract but
your project
is more of *Mifos* related.

Please can you create an account here,
https://id.atlassian.com/signup?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fmifosforge.jira.com%2Fadmin%2Fusers%2Fsign-up%3Fare%3Daid

Once you create the account, you *will not* need permission to create or
edit a page.

Regards