fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Isaac Kamga <isaac.ka...@mifos.org>
Subject Migration of test library from MariaDB to PostgreSQL
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2019 19:23:09 GMT
Hello fineracters,

I recently picked up issue FINCN-114 [1] which migrates the test library
from MariaDB to PostgreSQL to help move Fineract CN project towards
Apache-compliance.

I have committed code [2] to the FINCN-114 [3] branch of my fork which
enables the test library use the PostgreSQL DBMS.

You will notice that the branch's name FINCN-114 corresponds to issue
FINCN-114 as @Myrle Krantz <myrle@apache.org> recently suggested in another
thread.  We could let PostgreSQL changes reside on such branches until
they're battle-tested.

Can developers test this and provide feedback ?

In the meantime, I'll raise an INFRA ticket so a corresponding Apache
upstream FINCN-114 branch gets created.

At Your Service,
Isaac Kamga.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINCN-114