fineract-dev mailing list archives

From carl collins <carlcollinswa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Having issues Setting up Fineract Locally
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2019 19:41:08 GMT
Hello,
I have been able to setup Fineract locally. After Going through the issue
list , I would love to start working on the FINERACT-408 issue,

As a system admin, i should be able to close a savings account and make
Balance withdrawal to a GL Account (Contra Account) and payment type for
this should be restricted to by Voucher only.
If Withdraw Balance is not to a GL Account then Cash Payment Type.

Extend this functionality of Withdraw Balance to Share Accounts too.

I would need support from the entire community and I would keep updating
the community with my progress on this.

Thanks

Carl Collins
ᐧ