fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Janiline Ebai <jennilinee...@gmail.com>
Subject My contributions so far
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2019 07:45:35 GMT
 I have updated the  following pages on the user manual under the; For
Administrators (MIfos X Platform): How to use this User manual,  inbox and
tasks, Chart of accounts-Genaral Ledger setup, initial system setup, Mifos
drop down, Templates, Accounts linked to Financial Activities, Savings
products.
 I updated the above listed  pages  by: updating the images with new ones
taken from the MIfos X demo app deployed online, correcting grammatical
errors and typo errors.

The updates can be viewed on the Mifos X User manual by clicking on the
'eye' icon  at the For Adminidatrators (Miifos X Platform) page.

 I am now working on the Manage Clients,Groups,and Centers.

Thanks
Janiline