fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Courage Angeh <couragean...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Outreachy Contribution to the Mifos X User Manual
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2019 21:54:25 GMT
I just had a chat with Janiline and she made realize there was a
miss-communication.

When I get a notification about the changes you guys make, some times I get
only the new change and not what was there before.
So, when you make a change please describe to me/us the changes made.
Also, provide a link to the page where you made the change.

We appreciate your contributions.

Thanks,
Courage.