flink-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "ASF GitHub Bot (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (FLINK-9781) scala-maven-plugin fails on java 9
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 09:57:00 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-9781?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

ASF GitHub Bot updated FLINK-9781:
----------------------------------
    Labels: pull-request-available  (was: )

> scala-maven-plugin fails on java 9
> ----------------------------------
>
>                 Key: FLINK-9781
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-9781
>             Project: Flink
>          Issue Type: Sub-task
>          Components: Build System, Scala API
>            Reporter: Chesnay Schepler
>            Assignee: Chesnay Schepler
>            Priority: Major
>              Labels: pull-request-available
>
> https://travis-ci.org/zentol/flink/jobs/401711258
> {code}
> 11:10:02.157 [INFO] --- scala-maven-plugin:3.2.2:compile (scala-compile-first) @ flink-runtime_2.11
---
> 11:10:04.861 [INFO] /home/travis/build/zentol/flink/flink-runtime/src/main/java:-1: info:
compiling
> 11:10:04.862 [INFO] /home/travis/build/zentol/flink/flink-runtime/src/main/scala:-1:
info: compiling
> 11:10:04.862 [INFO] Compiling 1486 source files to /home/travis/build/zentol/flink/flink-runtime/target/classes
at 1531134604862
> 11:10:06.135 [ERROR] error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/tools/ToolProvider
> 11:10:06.135 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.io.JavaToolsPlatformArchive.iterator(ZipArchive.scala:301)
> 11:10:06.135 [INFO] 	at scala.collection.IterableLike$class.foreach(IterableLike.scala:72)
> 11:10:06.135 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.io.AbstractFile.foreach(AbstractFile.scala:92)
> 11:10:06.135 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.DirectoryClassPath.traverse(ClassPath.scala:277)
> 11:10:06.135 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.DirectoryClassPath.x$15$lzycompute(ClassPath.scala:299)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.DirectoryClassPath.x$15(ClassPath.scala:299)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.DirectoryClassPath.packages$lzycompute(ClassPath.scala:299)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.DirectoryClassPath.packages(ClassPath.scala:299)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.DirectoryClassPath.packages(ClassPath.scala:264)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.MergedClassPath$$anonfun$packages$1.apply(ClassPath.scala:358)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.MergedClassPath$$anonfun$packages$1.apply(ClassPath.scala:358)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:891)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:1334)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.collection.IterableLike$class.foreach(IterableLike.scala:72)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.collection.AbstractIterable.foreach(Iterable.scala:54)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.MergedClassPath.packages$lzycompute(ClassPath.scala:358)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.MergedClassPath.packages(ClassPath.scala:353)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.SymbolLoaders$PackageLoader$$anonfun$doComplete$1.apply$mcV$sp(SymbolLoaders.scala:269)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.SymbolLoaders$PackageLoader$$anonfun$doComplete$1.apply(SymbolLoaders.scala:260)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.SymbolLoaders$PackageLoader$$anonfun$doComplete$1.apply(SymbolLoaders.scala:260)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.internal.SymbolTable.enteringPhase(SymbolTable.scala:235)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.SymbolLoaders$PackageLoader.doComplete(SymbolLoaders.scala:260)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.SymbolLoaders$SymbolLoader.complete(SymbolLoaders.scala:211)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.internal.Symbols$Symbol.info(Symbols.scala:1535)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.internal.Mirrors$RootsBase.init(Mirrors.scala:256)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Global.rootMirror$lzycompute(Global.scala:73)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Global.rootMirror(Global.scala:71)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Global.rootMirror(Global.scala:39)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.ObjectClass$lzycompute(Definitions.scala:257)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.ObjectClass(Definitions.scala:257)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.init(Definitions.scala:1390)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Global$Run.<init>(Global.scala:1242)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Driver.doCompile(Driver.scala:31)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.MainClass.doCompile(Main.scala:23)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Driver.process(Driver.scala:51)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Driver.main(Driver.scala:64)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Main.main(Main.scala)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> 11:10:06.136 [INFO] 	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 11:10:06.137 [INFO] 	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:564)
> 11:10:06.137 [INFO] 	at scala_maven_executions.MainHelper.runMain(MainHelper.java:164)
> 11:10:06.137 [INFO] 	at scala_maven_executions.MainWithArgsInFile.main(MainWithArgsInFile.java:26)
> 11:10:06.137 [INFO] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> 11:10:06.137 [INFO] 	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
> 11:10:06.137 [INFO] 	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> 11:10:06.137 [INFO] 	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 11:10:06.137 [INFO] 	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:564)
> 11:10:06.137 [INFO] 	at scala_maven_executions.MainHelper.runMain(MainHelper.java:164)
> 11:10:06.137 [INFO] 	at scala_maven_executions.MainWithArgsInFile.main(MainWithArgsInFile.java:26)
> 11:10:06.137 [ERROR] Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/tools/ToolProvider
> 11:10:06.137 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.io.JavaToolsPlatformArchive.iterator(ZipArchive.scala:301)
> 11:10:06.137 [INFO] 	at scala.collection.IterableLike$class.foreach(IterableLike.scala:72)
> 11:10:06.137 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.io.AbstractFile.foreach(AbstractFile.scala:92)
> 11:10:06.138 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.DirectoryClassPath.traverse(ClassPath.scala:277)
> 11:10:06.138 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.DirectoryClassPath.x$15$lzycompute(ClassPath.scala:299)
> 11:10:06.138 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.DirectoryClassPath.x$15(ClassPath.scala:299)
> 11:10:06.138 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.DirectoryClassPath.packages$lzycompute(ClassPath.scala:299)
> 11:10:06.138 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.DirectoryClassPath.packages(ClassPath.scala:299)
> 11:10:06.138 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.DirectoryClassPath.packages(ClassPath.scala:264)
> 11:10:06.138 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.MergedClassPath$$anonfun$packages$1.apply(ClassPath.scala:358)
> 11:10:06.138 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.MergedClassPath$$anonfun$packages$1.apply(ClassPath.scala:358)
> 11:10:06.138 [INFO] 	at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:891)
> 11:10:06.138 [INFO] 	at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:1334)
> 11:10:06.138 [INFO] 	at scala.collection.IterableLike$class.foreach(IterableLike.scala:72)
> 11:10:06.138 [INFO] 	at scala.collection.AbstractIterable.foreach(Iterable.scala:54)
> 11:10:06.148 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.MergedClassPath.packages$lzycompute(ClassPath.scala:358)
> 11:10:06.148 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.util.MergedClassPath.packages(ClassPath.scala:353)
> 11:10:06.149 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.SymbolLoaders$PackageLoader$$anonfun$doComplete$1.apply$mcV$sp(SymbolLoaders.scala:269)
> 11:10:06.149 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.SymbolLoaders$PackageLoader$$anonfun$doComplete$1.apply(SymbolLoaders.scala:260)
> 11:10:06.149 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.SymbolLoaders$PackageLoader$$anonfun$doComplete$1.apply(SymbolLoaders.scala:260)
> 11:10:06.149 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.internal.SymbolTable.enteringPhase(SymbolTable.scala:235)
> 11:10:06.149 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.SymbolLoaders$PackageLoader.doComplete(SymbolLoaders.scala:260)
> 11:10:06.149 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.symtab.SymbolLoaders$SymbolLoader.complete(SymbolLoaders.scala:211)
> 11:10:06.149 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.internal.Symbols$Symbol.info(Symbols.scala:1535)
> 11:10:06.149 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.internal.Mirrors$RootsBase.init(Mirrors.scala:256)
> 11:10:06.149 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Global.rootMirror$lzycompute(Global.scala:73)
> 11:10:06.149 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Global.rootMirror(Global.scala:71)
> 11:10:06.149 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Global.rootMirror(Global.scala:39)
> 11:10:06.151 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.ObjectClass$lzycompute(Definitions.scala:257)
> 11:10:06.153 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.ObjectClass(Definitions.scala:257)
> 11:10:06.153 [INFO] 	at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.init(Definitions.scala:1390)
> 11:10:06.153 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Global$Run.<init>(Global.scala:1242)
> 11:10:06.153 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Driver.doCompile(Driver.scala:31)
> 11:10:06.153 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.MainClass.doCompile(Main.scala:23)
> 11:10:06.172 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Driver.process(Driver.scala:51)
> 11:10:06.172 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Driver.main(Driver.scala:64)
> 11:10:06.172 [INFO] 	at scala.tools.nsc.Main.main(Main.scala)
> 11:10:06.172 [INFO] 	... 6 more
> 11:10:06.196 [INFO] ------------------
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Mime
View raw message