flink-news mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Registration for Flink Forward Berlin is open
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:48:19 GMT
Hi everyone,

*Flink Forward Berlin 2018 will take place from September 3rd to 5th.*
The conference will start with one day of training and continue with two
days of keynotes and talks.

*The registration for Flink Forward Berlin 2018 is now open!*
A limited amount of early-bird passes is available until June 22nd.

As a member of the Flink community we offer you a 20% discount on your
conference pass if you register with the code *MailingList*. Note that the
discount also applies to the early-bird pricing.

We would like to invite you to join the Apache Flink community for the
training, keynotes, and talks about Flink use cases, operational best
practices, and technical deep dives.

Best,
Fabian