Absolutely, please share the example!

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Flavio Pompermaier <pompermaier@okkam.it> wrote:
Sorry I was looking at the wrong MongoInputFormat..the correct one is this:

https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-hadoop/blob/master/core/src/main/java/com/mongodb/hadoop/mapred/MongoInputFormat.java

So now I have my working example. Could you be interested in sharing it?
It works both with Avro and Kryo as default serializer (see GenericTypeInfo.createSerializer()).