flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Customizing the classpath for TM and JM
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:28:32 GMT
Hey Alexander,

there is only the option "env.java.opts", which can be set in the config. I think you cannot
use this to have multiple "-classpath" options when starting Java?

It makes sense to have the option to add something to the classpath. I will check this and
fix it. :-) What about "taskmanager.env.java.classpath" and "jobmanager.env.java.classpath"
as a configuration key? And maybe an additional "env.java.classpath"?

PS: sorry for the incomplete mail before :D